Help me to improve my gigs quickly

joshbros

(Urdu )
Assalamualaikum Bhai Jaan Ap Apne GiG Ko Facebook Kay Group Main Share Kare Is Say Ap Ky Gig Ka Impression Or Mazeed Behtar Hoga

(English)
Share You Gif On Facebook Group Or Other Social Website Like Twitter Whatsapp Instagram
But I Advice You Share With Youtube If You Have More Subscribe Otherwise Dont Do This

(Urdu )

Assalamualaikum Bhai Jaan Ap Apne GiG Ko Facebook Kay Group Main Share Kare Is Say Ap Ky Gig Ka Impression Or Mazeed Behtar Hoga

(English)

Share You Gif On Facebook Group Or Other Social Website Like Twitter Whatsapp Instagram

But I Advice You Share With Youtube If You Have More Subscribe Otherwise Dont Do This

bro any group you sugges??

Social media means you can share it anywhere.
I mean where you can get your targeted audience. If you want to share your gig on facebook you can see many gig promoting group are there. You can also share your gig twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn,

and stay connected with fiver forum and blog.

• Get more information, read forums, learn from the experts

• Promote your services on different social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc.

• Reach out to potential clients. Directly send them a message offering your work

• Adjust to market demands. Often times there’s already too many users offering the same service, so try to stand out from the crowd and add a little spice.

Archived