Adding additional days for delivery with order of one gig multiple times

Guest loisjong

Guest loisjong

I am a seller who offers healings. Sometimes a buyer orders multiple times one gig, but the delivery time stays the same, so no additional time for the additional orders is added. This is very inconvenient, because the deliverytime is set for a specific number of days for a purpose and cramming the sessions into the delivery time is not in the best interest of the buyer.

I would love to see that change, so with an additional number of one gig the extra days added, just like with the gig extra’s.

Guest loisjong

Thanks for your reply Madmoo!

About suspending a gig, I thought that wasn’t possible while there are still orders running on that gig.

I have the same issue. My rewriting gig has the maximum 29 days delivery time. And, the reason is that most of my buyers order in bulk or have articles that far exceed my 600 words limit. To give myself leeway, both on Fiverr and offline, I upped the time.

In my notation, I remark that while I do have a 29-day delivery time, it doesn’t mean one article will take that long. It only gives me leeway to get through the big orders without being late.

To be honest, only one potential buyer made a nasty remark in terms of the 29-day delivery. Others who wanted their work done faster, order my faster delivery times gigs and others are usually patient to get their work.

For me, it’s practically a win/win situation. I almost never have to suspend my gigs anymore… thankfully!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this is an old topic, but when I searched on google how to do it, this was the first result displayed.

So here’s the answer for that:

Click on the “Resolve Now” link on the upper right-hand corner of your order page. Then select “Other” and type some reason.

Click Continue. On the following page, please select the “Extend the delivery time” option, then click Continue.

Select the number of days you would like to add to your delivery time, then explain further why you would like to extend your delivery time, and click Send.

The buyer will have 48 hours to accept or decline your offer to extend the delivery time of the order.

Archived