Hi, Fiverr friends! I know very good spanish and english...How can I earn some money here by translating?

indira1131

Hello there…I’m new also here…I am from Romania, looking for earning some extra money in my spare time by doing translations, using languages like english, spanish, italian, french…what should I do exactly? Wich are the following steps after doing my profile, taking more than five tests…I’m a little lost…how can I receive at least one order?..

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips to help you get your first order in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

Welcome to fiverr…Glad to see your presence…

1.Create eye catching gig,Using attractive Images
2. Optimize your gig with buying and secondary keywords.
3.Put your keyword first in gig title ,description and tag… at least one time in faq.
4. Send buyer request daily.
5. As a new seller you have to active as much as you can…

Promote your gig on social media networks
(Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp)
Send the buyer request 10
Read the hints of the forum
There are so many tips you need
https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

3.Put your keyword first in gig title ,description and tag… at least one time in faq.

Now it’s perfect 😀

…Thanks for the suggestion …

Check those tips also .
May this will help you .

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…
Many People are worried about order If they follow this tip I guarantee They will get order… 1.Online 8 hours and refresh fiverr after every 15 minutes This will difficult but first you struggle then desire for something. 2.Always keep eyes on buyers request do try you are the first to send buyers request… 3.Think 100 times before making Gig but Once gig is created then never change because if you change the gig title what will happen your URL is not change this will be the same as your previ…

Thanks…using attractive images of what?..if I offer translating services…this I don’t get it…

Archived