Gig problems going end of gigs search result

editorjohan

Did you have any late orders or cancellations recently?
If yes, there are high chances that you are moved to the end of the list for that.
My gigs are at the end of the list for 1.5 months.
Please note that there are no clear rules, and you have to understand the reason on your own.
You can find more information here:

Hi fiverr community, I am level 2 seller. suddenly when i try to search my gig as buyer all my gigs showing on No: 9 page what happen with my gig anyone face this type issue please suggest. thanks

No am never cancel any order and 1 thing am open my account after 1 year but am drive lot of traffic on my gigs have minimum 500+ clicks on every gig but its going more down to down

open my account after 1 year

Maybe this could be the reason. Your account has been inactive for 1 year.

@maitasun is 110% correct. Stay online 2-3 hours each day, help people on community and gigs will start improving again. Will not affect more but rankings will improve little 🙂

Stay online 2-3 hours each day, help people on community and gigs will start improving again. Will not affect more but rankings will improve little

None of these improve your gig ranking nor your performance, specially the part that says helping people on comunity.

Ranking and performance can only be improved by getting buyers, delivering on time, trying not getting cancellations, etc.

Stay online 2-3 hours each day, help people on community and gigs will start improving again. Will not affect more but rankings will improve little

None of these improve your gig ranking nor your performance, specially the part that says helping people on comunity.

Ranking and performance can only be improved by getting buyers, delivering on time, trying not getting cancellations, etc.

Ok Ok thanks for the help please can you tell me how’s am able to rank my gigs i have a lot o traffic on my social accounts

Ok Ok thanks for the help please can you tell me how’s am able to rank my gigs i have a lot o traffic on my social accounts

Please read my comment above. I would also add, the same way you did when you first joined Fiverr, as I see you got to be and still are Level 2 seller.

Everyone knows that! I was just motivating him 😉

@editorjohan, I’m really starting to be skeptical. You, as a Level 2 seller who joined since 2016, should know very well how Fiverr works. This, on one hand. On the other, all your gigs are toooooooo much well written comparing to the writing skills you’re showing here.

I hope this really is your account and you since 2016, and not a bought account.

Not trying to offend here, but…

Archived