Account Verification Process and It's Defects

bryansama

I am genuinely confused with the system Fiverr uses to disable accounts. It is sad to imagine that an account will just be disabled without a query or a reason why.
What does “misrepresentation” actually mean because it is impossible to understand why an account which was created and verified will just be disabled for misrepresentation.
I would really like to know how this verification process works because alot of accounts are being disabled with little or no reason.

I am genuinely confused with the system Fiverr uses to disable accounts. It is sad to imagine that an account will just be disabled without a query or a reason why.

What does “misrepresentation” actually mean because it is impossible to understand why an account which was created and verified will just be disabled for misrepresentation.

I would really like to know how this verification process works because alot of accounts are being disabled with little or no reason.

This may answer some of your questions.

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink" alt="wink As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

Archived