ID verification Attemp for 2nd Time

kishorroy99

hello,
I submitted my OLD NID to verify my identity. But because of low quality, Fiverr did not accept it and I was requested to submit another shot of my national id with better image quality.

Now, I want to submit SMART NID. But if I want to get smart nid, then I will have to give my current nid to election office forever. Is it ok if I submit smart id then? Anybody from BANGLADESH experienced this situation? Will Fiverr ask me that why I would I submit two different nid with different card number?

You could retake another picture of your ID.
Read this interesting post:

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink" alt="wink As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

You could retake another picture of your ID.

Read this interesting post:

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink" alt="wink As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

Thank you so much. It is done

Archived