Why did you join Fiverr?

damski1

I joined Fiverr to make some extra money and write in my free time. I have interest in writing but currently it’s not my main activity so Fiverr look like a good option where I could find some gigs and work in something I’m interested.

I had cast a spell a few months earlier and realized later finding fiverr was the manifestation of the spell. I had wanted to have an internet presence for what I do. I wasn’t thinking about the spell when I joined. I just went ahead and joined not knowing what to expect. I wrongly assumed it was something that wasn’t serious. I had never heard of the site before. Was I ever wrong about that!This was six years ago when fiverr was much less well known.

I joined fiverr to get something done back in 2016, after a year… I was good at something, and then it was time to go for “if you’re good at something don’t do it for free” I started offering my services and seems I’ve made some people reach the point of success and parcipated in making their path, on the other hand I was making some extra cash from it.

Archived