A request from a Chinese college student

iamliao

Hi everyone!
I am Leo a college student. I come from the countryside. My parents are both migrant workers.So I want to help you translate some materials and earn some living expenses. I want to lighten the burden on my family.I’m not trying to win your sympathy. I just want you to know that I am a translator. At the same time, I hope that when someone needs to translate, he can think of me and let me have a try. I will listen to you.
Thank you for watching!

Hi Leo and welcome on the forum!

That’s a great reason to work on Fiverr. There’s one forum category where we’re allowed to promote our gigs, which is My Fiverr Gigs. You can even post the link to your gig there if you put a post in that category.

I’ve looked at your gig and would like to recommend writing a longer description. And you barely use any SEO terms in your description, you don’t even have “English” and “Chinese” in your description text. Perhaps write a few more sentences and include the words you used for your gig title and tags, the words people would actually type in if they are looking for English/Chinese translation. It might be a good idea to also use terms that probably more people are searching for than poems, for example Amazon listings.
Maybe also use the option to upload additional PDFs to the gig image gallery with some text in Chinese and English, something you already translated, so people can take a look at that. As long as you don’t have any reviews, that might help.

Just some ideas. 🙂

Good luck.

Dear miiila
Thank you for your advice. I’m grateful that you’ve thought so much about me. In the vast crowd, you can see me and help me, I believe this is God’s arrangement. It was your kindness and my great fortune that made this dialogue possible. Thank you for your kindness. God bless you.
Yours
Leo

Archived