Anyone tell me how i get it order?

webexpertiqbal

• 3 weeks later...

Just I saw fiverr Blog,Category, Sellers Level system. When i research fiverr all issues then i feel very much better self respect for any fiverr works. Fiverr level system are’nt very easy. Thats very hard for anyone. So, I recommended any new sellers on fiverr, Please read the fiverr terms and conditons and research fiverr all issues. Such as: blog, forum, category, seller level and many more. thanks for read…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Friends! How are you all? I’m fine. But I have some problems. at first read my problems than solution me, please…

1. Every day I shared my gigs on social media but automatic reduce my gigs impressions.
  2. I’m created my Fiverr account August 2018 but I don’t get any order.
    Please check my account and tell me how can I solve these problems. Thank you very much.
    https://www.fiverr.com/webexpertiqbal

Hello Friends! How are you all? I’m fine. But I have some problems. at first read my problems than solution me, please…

1. Every day I shared my gigs on social media but automatic reduce my gigs impressions.
  2. I’m created my Fiverr account August 2018 but I don’t get any order.

Please check my account and tell me how can I solve these problems. Thank you very much.

https://www.fiverr.com/webexpertiqbal

Every day I shared my gigs on social media but automatic reduce my gigs impressions.

Impressions have absolutely nothing to do with social media, or off-site traffic that you choose to send to your gig. Impressions are an ON-SITE metric, and are only registered when your name shows up in Fiverr search results, or on a gig category page that someone visits on Fiverr.

I’m created my Fiverr account August 2018 but I don’t get any order.

Have you been marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers who need your services?

Every day I shared my gigs on social media but automatic reduce my gigs impressions.

Impressions have absolutely nothing to do with social media, or off-site traffic that you choose to send to your gig. Impressions are an ON-SITE metric, and are only registered when your name shows up in Fiverr search results, or on a gig category page that someone visits on Fiverr.

I’m created my Fiverr account August 2018 but I don’t get any order.

Have you been marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers who need your services?

Thanks for advising me, please tell me how can I order very soon. @jonbaas

On 11/25/2018 at 9:48 PM, webexpertiqbal said:

please tell me how can I order very soon.

You can find new customers by marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers who need your services. YOU need to do this work if you wish to have sales and be successful here on Fiverr. This is not a get-rich-quick website. The sellers that succeed here do so by working very hard to EARN their success. Are you willing to work hard to earn yours as well?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Dear Sellers,
How are you all? I hope you’re well. Already 5 months gone. I have created my Fiverr Account. Just I completed 1 order. Then I haven’t any order. Please Give me some TIPS to touch huge sell from Fiverr. I don’t want to go on Frustrated. So, If you’re Give me some tips and If check my Fiverr all gigs then It’s very helpful for me. Thanks for Reading…

• 1 year later...

Hello there,
I hope you’re doing well. After a long time, I am coming back to Fiverr to restart my journey. Today I will say something about my Fiverr experiences. When I started my Fiverr journey that was not an easy way to bring a ‘Succes’ easily. But After 3 months I got achieved my first order and I gained a big laugh to my face.

However, I got achieved Level 1 Seller on Fiverr after 6 months. But suddenly I have lost my consistency to Fiverr and I lost my all clients with my orders.

But I now I make a strong decision I will work again on Fiverr with very strong my mind with 100% efforts.

the main thing is which I remembering to you " Consistency" is the big deal to bring your success.

Thank you.
Iqbal.

Archived