Hello world ! just say hello

christy1999

Hello everyone ! Christy here 🙂. I am from Sri Lanka. This is my very first time using fiverr forum. So I’m a senior graphic designer and I have 7 years of industrial experience. I joined to the fiverr Jan 2018. In this time period I get some orders. Now I think My hardworking is not enough to the path for a successful career. So thats why i thought, I need to start this journey in a new way. So that’s why I am here. Please visit my profile and let me know about it and if have any unnecessary things kindly inform me about that guys. https://www.fiverr.com/christy1999/design-2-minimalist-logo-design

1520838441_minimalistmodernbusinesslogodesign-01.thumb.jpg.013ab2511ecc27bce7fd3390438ccce5.jpg
  • Like 8

Hey Christy, welcome.

I’d recommend ridding as much fluff from a gig as possible – whether it’s the title, package or description.

First thing I noticed about your gig is that the hyphens “------------” is a bit of an eye sore. Perhaps make use of the highlight and bold features to separate sections within your description.

• Like 2

Hey Christy, welcome.

I’d recommend ridding as much fluff from a gig as possible – whether it’s the title, package or description.

First thing I noticed about your gig is that the hyphens “------------” is a bit of an eye sore. Perhaps make use of the highlight and bold features to separate sections within your description.

hello i am really appreciate your words. i will fixed them. thank you