Please advice to get first order

artfaculty

Send the buyer request 10
Promote your gig on social media networks
Read the hints of the forum
There are so many tips you need
https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers 1 1 3 1 2 4 1 1 1 1 1 2 3 3 1 2 2 3

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

best wishes

Send the buyer request 10

Promote your gig on social media networks

Read the hints of the forum

There are so many tips you need

https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers 1 1 3 1 2 4 1 1 1 1 1 2 3 3 1 2 2 3

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

best wishes

Thanks for advice,noted

Thanks for advice,noted

Thanks for your suggestion, I have question - How can i do Social media promote,

1. To share my link directly on Social Media Flat form.
  2. To share pages comment section.
  3. Youtube marketing by video or comment.

Above all will harm my fiverr account or not please let it.

Thanks for your suggestion, I have question - How can i do Social media promote,

1. To share my link directly on Social Media Flat form.
  2. To share pages comment section.
  3. Youtube marketing by video or comment.

Above all will harm my fiverr account or not please let it.

This is the best advice I’ve seen on here regarding how to use social media without being seen as a spammer:

Yeah, a lot of advice online is just various forms of spamming. Great to hear that you will change and I wish you the very best with the new approach. If your answers are good, if you show your expertise and are helpful/professional, people will click through to see your profile and if they are interested in your services they will go to your Fiverr page from there.

This is the best advice I’ve seen on here regarding how to use social media without being seen as a spammer:

Yeah, a lot of advice online is just various forms of spamming. Great to hear that you will change and I wish you the very best with the new approach. If your answers are good, if you show your expertise and are helpful/professional, people will click through to see your profile and if they are interested in your services they will go to your Fiverr page from there.

thank you for advice

Archived