I am disappointed

dzynner

@jonbaas can I refer this one to you? 😉

@jonbaas can I refer this one to you? 😉

Sure. I’m happy to help. 🙂

How to get orders? 😥

@dzynner, the answer is simple: Reach out to your target customers, show them how you can solve their problems with your services, and find creative (non-spam) ways to convince them to hire you. YOU need to do these things. Fiverr is not going to do them for you, nor are (or can) any of us here on the forums. If you want to be a successful freelancer, then you are going to need to start thinking like a businessman – because that is what you will have to be.

If you want orders, go out and find them.

Are you disappointed at yourself?

Because fiverr doesn’t promise anyone to give orders you need to work hard to get orders but not just sit and wait.

agree with maria…you need to work hard more to get the order but never disappoint.

In the period of 10 months what have you done for getting order. For get order you have to follow some tips and clear idea about how to open a gig and make it more attractive. For that you have to do a research about your relative area from other’s Gigs.

After doing that hope you will learn the techniques and by applying this, surely you will get your success. Have a good luck.

Archived