Fiverr a Goldmine (My testimony) NOTHING BUT PURE TRUTH

malabot

Hello Fiverr sellers,

This is my testimony; If you are a new seller; If you have a talent/specific skills, it’s time for you to represent them on Fiverr platform and sell. I’m a full-time professional writer on Fiverr.com and I have earned a lot now. I can testify that I do earn more than $3000 per month. Thanks to Fiverr.com. I have worked with fiverr.com from 2011. Amazing site that you should trust. They are friendly. Thanks be to God, I came across it. I’m from a humble family. Through Fiverr, I was able to build my parents a house worth $21000 and now planning to build mine now for about $63000. Apart from that, through Fiverr I have been able to pay my university school fees and many other things I have done… It’s amazing and wonderful working with Fiverr. If you are new and would like to start working on fiverr.com. Success is just near you. Just grab it… It’s Gods blessings just coming your way. Fiverr.com Rocks!

Regards

Malabot

• Like 24

Hello Fiverr sellers,

This is my testimony; If you are a new seller; If you have a talent/specific skills, it’s time for you to represent them on Fiverr platform and sell. I’m a full-time professional writer on Fiverr.com and I have earned a lot now. I can testify that I do earn more than $3000 per month. Thanks to Fiverr.com. I have worked with fiverr.com from 2011. Amazing site that you should trust. They are friendly. Thanks be to God, I came across it. I’m from a humble family. Through Fiverr, I was able to build my parents a house worth $21000 and now planning to build mine now for about $63000. Apart from that, through Fiverr I have been able to pay my university school fees and many other things I have done… It’s amazing and wonderful working with Fiverr. If you are new and would like to start working on fiverr.com. Success is just near you. Just grab it… It’s Gods blessings just coming your way. Fiverr.com Rocks!

Regards

Malabot

Malabot

Thanks for the testimony, how long did it take you before you start earning more than $3000 monthly? Did you start earning that in your first month?

• Like 9

I wish I could built a house for just 60.000$ 🙈

Unfortunately in London even a small 2 bed apartment will cost 1.000.000£ pounds (which is even more in dollars)

Ehhh

Here in Kenya It’s lot’s of Money. It’s possible to build a 3 bedroom house but land not included.

• Like 7

I wish I could built a house for just 60.000$ 🙈

Unfortunately in London even a small 2 bed apartment will cost 1.000.000£ pounds (which is even more in dollars)

Ehhh

I wish I could built a house for just 60.000$

Exactly what I was thinking.

In most places in Africa that money can do a lot more than you can imagine. $1M…buys you a village…lol. Come invest and retire here…

• Like 7

Thanks a lot for sharing your Fiverr experience and what you can earned from here. I think we can make good future with this. It will be a motivation speak for all of the new freelancer like as me.

I want make good future with Fiverr like you and pray for me 🙂

• Like 8

• 3 years later...