I cant open the file

jenna_s

Hello,

The artist completed the order, but what he send me was a coupon in png file that i can open.
and the actual comisioned work in a .rar file i cant open.

now he tells me if i cant open the file he’ll send me a different file afther i accapt they offer. i cant message him cause that seems blocked of now.

i’m sorry but the only way i can see the file is afther i accapt it. how can i accapt aprove the art when i can not see it. this feels very scammy.

what do i do?

Alright i got a response, he said he send the wrong files, and he will reupload them.
(the rar file was also unable to be unzipped/opend like if it didnt contain anything. that made it very weird)

and well it was just weird seeing everywere it was stated files would be supplied in .png (and that line that he’d send files afther accapting they order if i couldn’t the files i had now. that raised some fags for me)

now i’ll have to wait. i’ll keep this updated

Alright i got a response, he said he send the wrong files, and he will reupload them.

(the rar file was also unable to be unzipped/opend like if it didnt contain anything. that made it very weird)

and well it was just weird seeing everywere it was stated files would be supplied in .png (and that line that he’d send files afther accapting they order if i couldn’t the files i had now. that raised some fags for me)

now i’ll have to wait. i’ll keep this updated

Be careful though, if he wouldn’t send it within few days (even less, it doesn’t take that long to save and upload the file, it’s actually matter of minutes) you should contact support for empty delivery. Here are still some sellers trying to be smart and delivering empty deliveries before they finished their job so the order wouldn’t go late.

Archived