Buyers Messaging Then Not Responding?

brittanymsmith

I am new to Fiverr, and I have 3 gigs that are getting a decent amount of impressions and views, but I wasn’t receiving any messages. Then, it finally happened! I received 3 messages inquiring about product descriptions in one day.

I excitedly responded to the messages and asked for more information on their products and requirements, so I could place an offer reflecting their needs. This was it, I was on my way to selling my first order! Then none of the buyers replied…

Is this normal or am I possibly not answering the buyers the right way?

Hi Brittany - welcome

Yes, buyers can seem a fickle bunch. They often ask if you can do something vague … and then when you answer them with some clarifying questions, they disappear.

Not to worry, there are many more buyers who value you taking the time to help them define exactly what they want.

Hi Brittany - welcome

Yes, buyers can seem a fickle bunch. They often ask if you can do something vague … and then when you answer them with some clarifying questions, they disappear.

Not to worry, there are many more buyers who value you taking the time to help them define exactly what they want.

Thanks for the reply, coerdelion. I just got an actual order today and a buyer with great communication - you were definitely right! 😃

Congratulations on getting your first order. You are on your way. 🙂

“creative writing skills in a variety of fields: informative articles, satire, essays, reviews”,

Suggest you remove essays and reviews from the above (copied from your profile description) as these are not allowed on Fiverr.

Make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Enjoy the forum.

Congratulations on getting your first order. You are on your way. 🙂

“creative writing skills in a variety of fields: informative articles, satire, essays, reviews”,

Suggest you remove essays and reviews from the above (copied from your profile description) as these are not allowed on Fiverr.

Make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Enjoy the forum.

Thanks for the tips, lloydsolutions!

I removed essays entirely and I clarified reviews, as I meant reviews of studies and clinical trials.

Or would it be best to just completely omit the word so site administration doesn’t mistake it as selling product reviews?

Thanks for the tips, lloydsolutions!

I removed essays entirely and I clarified reviews, as I meant reviews of studies and clinical trials.

Or would it be best to just completely omit the word so site administration doesn’t mistake it as selling product reviews?

Might be better to remove it entirely as it may trigger something.

Archived