Can we send buyer request daily ? Can it effect my profile?

waseem_aziz

I need the answer to

this question. Please guide…

if we send buyer request daily and didn’t get an order from the client will it affect my profile?

if we send buyer request daily and didn’t get an order from the client will it affect my profile?

Winning, or not winning a buyer request does not determine where your gig ranks in the search results. Buyer requests are merely another potential place to compete for sales.

Winning, or not winning a buyer request does not determine where your gig ranks in the search results. Buyer requests are merely another potential place to compete for sales.

thank u jonbaas for your kind reply!😊

I have another question that if we send a buyer request by mistake and instantly remove that buyer request will it affect my profile?

Like I said:

“…buyer request does not determine where your gig ranks in the search results. Buyer requests are merely another potential place to compete for sales.”

The Buyer Request section does not control your seller profile either.

Like I said:

“…buyer request does not determine where your gig ranks in the search results. Buyer requests are merely another potential place to compete for sales.”

The Buyer Request section does not control your seller profile either.

Absolutely right my bro 🙂

thank u jonbaas for your kind reply!😊

I have another question that if we send a buyer request by mistake and instantly remove that buyer request will it affect my profile?

Once you send an offer through BR, whether by mistake or not, there’s no possible way to remove it.

Archived