How often do you withdraw your revenues?

venrooy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I am going to probably withdraw once a month. I would wait till later this month to withdraw stuff and take it out on the first of January or something but I have a few Christmas presents I want to buy with my money for a friend so an early withdrawal will be my best bet.

I think I am going to probably withdraw once a month. I would wait till later this month to withdraw stuff and take it out on the first of January or something but I have a few Christmas presents I want to buy with my money for a friend so an early withdrawal will be my best bet.

Guest lisha5684

PayPal fees are 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. So the less times you withdraw (the more money you withdraw at any given time) the less 30 cent fees you will have, which on fiverr, with only making $4 a pop is actually kind of a lot, so ideally it would be best to wait to withdraw to paypal as long as possible. But if you don’t care about being charged 30 cents over and over, then have at it.

Guest lisha5684

PayPal fees are 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. So the less times you withdraw (the more money you withdraw at any given time) the less 30 cent fees you will have, which on fiverr, with only making $4 a pop is actually kind of a lot, so ideally it would be best to wait to withdraw to paypal as long as possible. But if you don’t care about being charged 30 cents over and over, then have at it.

Guest lisha5684

Guest lisha5684

Archived