Should we deposit security fee for projects?

qisrakhan

Question

18 answers to this question

Your question is kind of vague. You don’t have to deposit anytin order to get orders. All you have to do is just sign up and login… Create your gigs which best represent your work flow, be online and active both at fiverr and forum and send offers to buyers in the buyer request section. Hope this will help you.

• Like 8

Hi everyone…!!!

wanna ask sth should we deposit security fee on buyers request for getting projects ?

I do understand your question and that is what I am concerned about. I am also requested to pay a security before started a project. So I am not sure if the company is ligit of not. Please have a look at the msg below and advise me if i should take the gig or not. thank you in advance.

image.png.76c4820835afc84c2748e7d93b088048.png
image863×606 95 KB
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1

I do understand your question and that is what I am concerned about. I am also requested to pay a security before started a project. So I am not sure if the company is ligit of not. Please have a look at the msg below and advise me if i should take the gig or not. thank you in advance.

Red Alert!

You have violated a term connecting buyers or sellers outside of platform is not allowed. I do not understand what kind of security you are talking about. If you are a seller then buyer will pay the full amount before starting the order, Fiverr is managing all orders so if anything goes wrong they’ll help to sort out things.

• Like 8

On 2/24/2019 at 3:14 AM, qisrakhan said:

Hi everyone…!!!
wanna ask sth should we deposit security fee on buyers request for getting projects ?

Hi! The same issue I faced here. I'm a new member and I was suggested to perform a security fee. There was a company, named Blue bird, they asked me to translate some docs but before they tried to persuade me that I have to pay a security fee. Around $50. 

• Like 5

I am actually new to Fiverr, and after I posted my gig there were 4 persons who messaged me and offered me a data entry job. At first, I was delighted but when we go over the conversations she asked me to pick a number of the project and each project has a different amount security fee. Good thing I saw in this community that it is not the right thing to deposit.

• Like 3