Cannot complete new seller profile

briannordin

My green bar says I’m at 85%. Any yes, Chrome FTW. 🙂

You could contact CS about it if it still doesn’t let you continue (it might take a while since it’s the weekend) or maybe take a screenshot of the screen that’s giving the problem and attach it here.

edit: Or maybe it’s worked as it shows your profile on the main site.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am new to fiverr and I am trying to make a gig. When I am on the second Personal Info part my problem is a bit different. I have checked the boxes, I have put my skills. I did not complete either education nor Certification since I am only in middle school. So my problem is that everytime I click continue it keeps scrolling up to around Your Occupation on the top of my screen and just about Education on the bottom of my screen.

• Like 1

I am new to fiverr and I am trying to make a gig. When I am on the second Personal Info part my problem is a bit different. I have checked the boxes, I have put my skills. I did not complete either education nor Certification since I am only in middle school. So my problem is that everytime I click continue it keeps scrolling up to around Your Occupation on the top of my screen and just about Education on the bottom of my screen.

man im stupid i didn’t fill out the years on Your Occupation

• Like 1

• 10 months later...