21 hours and 12 songs later

damooch916

I had my very first 10+ order today. Still relatively new (under a month) I was just asking to get hit by the busy bus. Well… it hit. Fiverr is hard hard work.Very rewarding work that I love. I dig the obsessions- good rating, over delivering, waiting for the response. I dig the community.I know that number is small beans to some very hard working people in this community- but I wanted to say thank you none the less. Your suggestions, stories and even rants helped me learn what to do…even if I only know a fraction of it.

I’m a professional musician by trade and I have never been in any situation where it would be necessary to write ten songs. But here I am. These are good people too. People with stories that mean the world to them. Family and friends, jingles, businesses and loved ones. It’s really one of the most rewarding experiences. It’s easy to forget- when you’re playing in clubs at night and writing with cut throat musicians- it’s easy to lose sight of how awesome people can be.

Yes, this moment should have a violin playing underneath it (not in the gig description though). I just wanted to thank everyone floating around here. Message me if there is anything I can ever do for you folks. Or just to say hello.

MoocH 1

Archived