Very bad experience and the buyer threatening me

rupa16

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are very wrong here fiverr is fully buyer centeric. I have faced some case let me me explain the worst one after that one i never contacted to support.

For one project i had milestone with client. So i compleyed first milestone and delivered bug client asked for more additional feature for same milestone. I told him that needs to be in new milestone because it was not discused in initial requirments. But he did not agree so i asked support for help they told me they can’t do anything and i have to convince buyer.

Order already reached deadline so somehow i was able to manage to convince buyer and marked order as comolete. Then i discussed with him additinal work will be charged. But he not agreed he just contacted support and they refunded him and cancelled the completed order. When i asked support they told me buyer was not satisfied and shared me the term and condition. I read all the term and conditions. There are only few conditios for cancel a completed order. And i didn’t met any so i copied all and send back to support and asked them to check everything in my account and tell me if any condition met.

But in response they give me same message buyer not satisfied and send me back the term and conditions again. I spend my entire month on that single project put all efforts and time. My next month was depend on that. So i borrowed money from my friends to survive in that month. It was happen many times when clients have done things like this and i didn’t got any support from fiverr. So now i never contact fiverr support.

I just contacted list time and requsted if they can pause timer when project delivered because client take time to review. He will check delivery when he want yo in three days. But our timer keep running.

Even on this they didn’t said that they may be consider this improving in future they just said they are following cirrent process and there is no help on this.

Hi same thing is going to happend with me I need advice

Screenshot_40.png.b14687b5cb7f6165c2ad717a2d46d906.png This happened when i declined twice the cancel request. The buyer blamed she didnt liked it after delivery. There were 2 videos total of 20 minutes edit both audio and visual. Looks like CS are assisting buyers to get works for free,

Screenshot_40 This happened when i declined twice the cancel request. The buyer blamed she didnt liked it after delivery. There were 2 videos total of 20 minutes edit both audio and visual. Looks like CS are assisting buyers to get works for free,

Unfortunately, this might be the case usually.

A simple lie from a client and CS already assisting buyers.

CS says they can not “force” buyer to accept orders.

Regardless if you send proof (even in screen recording)

Sorry to hear you had bad experience.
Try not let these bad buyers affect you emotionally.

My suggestions:

1. Don’t reply quickly, take a deep breath before you do any actions.
  2. Raise your price ( so you won’t attract cheap & low quality buyers)
  3. Be active on other freelancing sites too.
  4. Move on and don’t think about this too much

Hope you’ll get better clients soon 🙂

Archived