I want ask about warning remove

designingbrands

They will never be removed. One more warning and your account will be restricted.

However after 60 days roll out they would affect your “level” ranking anymore.

One person mentioned 90 days eg. if you have 3 warnings within 90 days it can get your account suspended I think.

It in every case.

Sometimes if the violation is quite big then they might block your account right away after first warning.

I agree with you, cause I’ve had more than 4 and they were due to charge backs do clients said I haven’t delivered the full product, while they requested revisions after confirming the delivery and reviewing it.

I agree with you, cause I’ve had more than 4 and they were due to charge backs do clients said I haven’t delivered the full product, while they requested revisions after confirming the delivery and reviewing it.

Are you sure it was “warnings”? Or that was just cancelled orders or chargebacks?

It in every case.

Sometimes if the violation is quite big then they might block your account right away after first warning.

It in every case.

So it depends on what kind of violation you did, lately lots of people get banned for simple reasons!

• 11 months later...

Archived