My new gig is not showing under newest arrivals

animationhubb

Good day,

I just created a new gig and It more than 6 hours now and it yet to show on the newest arrival section under it categories…Please what am I doing wrongly? i need advice ASAP…Thank you in anticipation

Hi,

I believe that it can take up to 48 hours after gig creation for it to be listed in Fiverr’s search.

I checked and I think your all gigs disappeared from search, Same happened with me my gig’s also not showing in search no matter 48 houra to wait i’m waiting from 6 month changed tag’s . i did everything but same issue i created another account and created new gig this time gig just appeared in just 5 mintue and after i created gig another day same happened gig’s not showing in new arrivals and not even in other gigs by (username). So nobuddy can solve your problem

I checked and I think your all gigs disappeared from search, Same happened with me my gig’s also not showing in search no matter 48 houra to wait i’m waiting from 6 month changed tag’s . i did everything but same issue i created another account and created new gig this time gig just appeared in just 5 mintue and after i created gig another day same happened gig’s not showing in new arrivals and not even in other gigs by (username). So nobuddy can solve your problem

Are you saying that even if I contact CS, there is nothing they will do about it? What do you advice I do now…Thank you in anticipation

Maybe try changing your tags to match the gig title?

I checked for ‘color grading’ which is in the title of two of your gigs, but you don’t have ‘color grading’ in either of those gigs’ tags. It might help if you’re looking for buyers for color grading?

The gig is having views and clicks yet no impression and I cannot find the gig in fiverr search… Please what should I do now…Thank you in advance

The gig is having views and clicks yet no impression and I cannot find the gig in fiverr search… Please what should I do now…Thank you in advanc

Hi @animationhubb

Those views and clicks might come from you or even from us, forum users, searching for your gigs through Google in an attempt to help you. The only way to get impressions is your gig showing when searching through Fiverr’s search.

Archived