Related to fiverr ToS

deepanshi1722

Hello,
I need a favor
can you guys help me
My friend used my laptop to place an order
she is also a seller
but now she wants to deactivate her account but she is left with 5$ only and 20$ is minimum to requirement to withdraw so how will she deactivate it?
and Because she used my laptop to place an order, will this effect my account any how?
Do I violate any fiver ToS?
by using same IP for my friend’s account
Please help me in this
**Thank you **
Regards
Deepanshi

Hello,

I need a favor

can you guys help me

My friend used my laptop to place an order

she is also a seller

but now she wants to deactivate her account but she is left with 5$ only and 20$ is minimum to requirement to withdraw so how will she deactivate it?

and Because she used my laptop to place an order, will this effect my account any how?

Do I violate any fiver ToS?

by using same IP for my friend’s account

Please help me in this

**Thank you **

Regards

Deepanshi

now she wants to deactivate her account but she is left with 5$ only and 20$ is minimum to requirement to withdraw so how will she deactivate it?

She can deactivate it and lose the $5 probably and she should do this immediately. I don’t know if it will affect your account but you will probably know soon.

Hopefully she does not have the same payment setup you do. Hopefully she did not purchase from you.

now she wants to deactivate her account but she is left with 5$ only and 20$ is minimum to requirement to withdraw so how will she deactivate it?

She can deactivate it and lose the $5 probably and she should do this immediately. I don’t know if it will affect your account but you will probably know soon.

Hopefully she does not have the same payment setup you do. Hopefully she did not purchase from you.

No she didn’t used my payment setup,

To deactivate Its is compulsory to withdraw your money

Thats why she is not able to deactivate

Archived