How fast is possible to get work

debprosadray1

What do you even mean?

Every seller has their own timelines and you can see delivery time on each gig if that’s what you mean.

If you are a seller then it depends only on you how fast you can get an order.

But the thing I can tell you for sure: you need to improve your language skills otherwise you wouldn’t be able to communicate with your clients.

What do you even mean?

Every seller has their own timelines and you can see delivery time on each gig if that’s what you mean.

If you are a seller then it depends only on you how fast you can get an order.

But the thing I can tell you for sure: you need to improve your language skills otherwise you wouldn’t be able to communicate with your clients.

Hi dear, thanks for comments.

Hello,

Just a bit of an advice, I’m assuming it’s a cultural thing since I see it a lot at the forum,
but you shouldn’t call others “dear” “bro” if you are not familiar with them.
Same thing when you send messages to buyers when you get an order in the future.
Once you start doing business together and you build up a certain level of trust it might be OK, but till then, try avoiding those words.
You’ll be surprised with how negatively some people react to being called “dear.”
(sadly I’m one of them…)

Hello,

Just a bit of an advice, I’m assuming it’s a cultural thing since I see it a lot at the forum,

but you shouldn’t call others “dear” “bro” if you are not familiar with them.

Same thing when you send messages to buyers when you get an order in the future.

Once you start doing business together and you build up a certain level of trust it might be OK, but till then, try avoiding those words.

You’ll be surprised with how negatively some people react to being called “dear.”

(sadly I’m one of them…)

you shouldn’t call others “dear” “bro” if you are not familiar with them.

This post should be copied to the TOS … 😄

Archived