Greetings from England

officepilgrim

Hello to everyone!

I’m Cain and I’m excited to join Fiverr…I’ve been eyeing the place up for a while.
I’'m a recently-resigned facilities operations manager who has decided to take the plunge and become one of those ‘work for myself’ types. Always wanted to write for a living - it’s what I’m best at and it’s my passion so I thought why not be bold and try this site?

My gig is blog writing and article writing

I’m looking forward to finding my feet on this site and get up and running!.

Welcome to Fiverr!
Writing gigs can be a bit competitive but I’ve seen plenty of new sellers doing pretty
darn good within days.
Since you are a new seller, it might be helpful if you add more sample images.
Maybe a screenshot image of your past work so people can see your actual writing??

Welcome to Fiverr!

Writing gigs can be a bit competitive but I’ve seen plenty of new sellers doing pretty

darn good within days.

Since you are a new seller, it might be helpful if you add more sample images.

Maybe a screenshot image of your past work so people can see your actual writing??

Thank you - that’s a great suggestion and I’ve added a screenshot of my work to the gig upon this advice. Appreciate the help!

Hello officepilgrim

You have a nice gig there!! But I will suggest you change that image labelled “what’s your story”. I know that image very well and it appears in several places on the internet. To avoid copyright/fiverr warning issues you might consider changing it to something unique to you or use a royalty free image.

• 7 months later...

Archived