My fiverr Experiance

zeeshanad

i created my fiverr profiles in about 6 month ago. But not got impressive sale as i wish. i complete 17 orders. i want to more sale on my fiverr. What should i have to do?

i created my fiverr profiles in about 6 month ago. But not got impressive sale as i wish. i complete 17 orders. i want to more sale on my fiverr. What should i have to do?

Its normal…Its what we call the freelancer’s feast or famine cycle…I took a look at your gigs and I saw that you sell b2b services…Always market your service on linkedin groups because most of your target audiences are business owners…

Do some things consistently

One - Promote your gigs on social networks (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn especially)
Two - Send proposals to the buyers requests.
Three - Stay online at least 8-10 hours.
Fourth - Deliver on time, avoid cancellations, deliver quality (get high ratings) etc

And the last and most important, don’t lose hope. Success comes with hard work and commitment.

Do some things consistently

One - Promote your gigs on social networks (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn especially)

Two - Send proposals to the buyers requests.

Three - Stay online at least 8-10 hours.

Fourth - Deliver on time, avoid cancellations, deliver quality (get high ratings) etc

And the last and most important, don’t lose hope. Success comes with hard work and commitment.

Ok sir thank you soo much for your precious tips.

Archived