A buyer asked, how do I rate my order

iam_saddik

Okay, thanks for responding to my question

You can give them a direct link this far: https://buyers.fiverr.com

I wouldn’t risk anything more than that, personally, but giving them that info is useful. Otherwise it’s not worth one review to risk the appearance of manipulating anything. Leaving feedback is pretty straightforward so if the buyer can’t figure it out they probably don’t have a very strong desire to do so.

According to my experience so far on the forum, you are not allowed to inform a buyer to rate you. How can I reply him

you are not allowed to inform a buyer to rate you

I think it is OK to ask them to rate & write a review as they see fit. Without asking them to rate 5 stars or whatever.

As long as you don’t ask for specific rating or specific review, I think you should be fine.

Everyone, correct me if I’m wrong.

I think it is OK to ask them to rate & write a review as they see fit. Without asking them to rate 5 stars or whatever.

As long as you don’t ask for specific rating or specific review, I think you should be fine.

wasn’t this the reason you got a ToS warning?

wasn’t this the reason you got a ToS warning?

No, detective…

correct me if I’m wrong.

The written policies aren’t super clear on this, but people have definitely been warned just for using words like “review,” “feedback,” or “rate.” I don’t advise it anymore for that reason. Someone else recently wrote to a buyer to leave a review if they were happy. Support considered that manipulative and the seller was banned.

correct me if I’m wrong.

The written policies aren’t super clear on this, but people have definitely been warned just for using words like “review,” “feedback,” or “rate.” I don’t advise it anymore for that reason. Someone else recently wrote to a buyer to leave a review if they were happy. Support considered that manipulative and the seller was banned.

Thanks I really never knew a definitive answer for that…

Archived