Today Fiverr customer care give warning

awal_ali

This is my first warning

And?

Was there something you wanted to say or ask? Or did you just want to inform the community that you broke the rules and received a warning?

Was there something you wanted to say or ask? Or did you just want to inform the community that you broke the rules and received a warning

Posts saying that they received their first order are normal but a first warning, that’s quite new.

Bro never deliver order without attachment 🙂

Dont worry its your first warning

Dont worry its your first warning

Actually, this can be a problem. There is no set number of warnings. A lot of people say that it takes 3 to cause a problem and it is uncommon to get 3 or more without being banned or demoted. Some sellers have been demoted or banned with 1 warning. I’m just explaining this because some sellers might take “don’t worry” as literal advice.

Was there something you wanted to say or ask? Or did you just want to inform the community that you broke the rules and received a warning

Posts saying that they received their first order are normal but a first warning, that’s quite new.

Posts saying that they received their first order are normal

And boring, and clogging the forum, and making it harder to find something useful, or at least interesting.

Never deliver incomplete work its against fiverr rules your buyer will report to CS. If the buyer didn’t provide complete requirements you can ask for an extension.

You are not allowed to use the delivery button to stop the time, only use it when delivering the complete works, otherwise, it is a false delivery and a violation.

Yes i know…

But fiverr never ban you for this situation

Banning is for tricks and hacks

banning and simple warnings are different things

Incorrect.

A warning’s lifespan is 90 days from the day a warning is received.

If someone gets 2 warnings after the first one within this lifespan, they get banned.

It does not have to be hacking or whatever.

Simply put:

Get 3 warnings within a period of 90 days for any reason, kiss your profile bye bye.

Yes i know…

banning and simple warnings are different things

fiverr never ban you for this situation

Sorry, you are wrong. I read more forum posts than most users and I can guarantee you that people have been banned for simple reasons. There is no guarantee you will get more than one warning. Some sellers get lucky and they Get multiple warnings first. Some sellers aren’t that lucky. I’m correcting you to prevent other readers from thinking they are safe with any sort of rule violation.

Get 3 warnings within a period of 90 days for any reason, kiss your profile bye bye.

This is usually true (even for simple violations) but no one is guaranteed even 3 chances.

@creativeboymk I’m not debating you further, but what I’ve stated is correct.

Incorrect.

If someone gets 2 warnings after the first one within this lifespan, they get banned.

It does not have to be hacking or whatever.

Simply put:

If someone gets 2 warnings after the first one within this lifespan, they get banned

I don’t think it is as rigid as that. Fiverr penalizes users on a case by case basis. Depending on the severity of the violation, Fiverr might even ban a user after just 1 or 2 ToS warnings (even when the duration between 2 consecutive warnings was more than 90 days). There have been cases where Fiverr has banned users without even issuing a single warning prior to the ban.

Besides, ToS violations remain on your account forever. The 30/60/90 day period is only used to assess your eligibility for retaining your current level/promotion to the next level. 😄

If someone gets 2 warnings after the first one within this lifespan, they get banned

I don’t think it is as rigid as that. Fiverr penalizes users on a case by case basis. Depending on the severity of the violation, Fiverr might even ban a user after just 1 or 2 ToS warnings (even when the duration between 2 consecutive warnings was more than 90 days). There have been cases where Fiverr has banned users without even issuing a single warning prior to the ban.

Besides, ToS violations remain on your account forever. The 30/60/90 day period is only used to assess your eligibility for retaining your current level/promotion to the next level. 😄

I don’t think it is as rigid as that. Fiverr penalizes users on a case by case basis.

I am aware of that, and I know that one can get banned from their first warning depending on the severity. But in normal cases what I said is true regarding the 3 warnings. Ask CS yourself.

Besides, ToS violations remain on your account forever. The 30/60/90 day period is only used to assess your eligibility for retaining your current level/promotion to the next level.

Wrong. The 30 days period is only about the level.

The 90 days period where if you collect 3 warnings gets you banned is 100% correct info as per what CS informed me, I will post a picture.

After the 90 days, the warning remains in their data base, but it won’t affect the count of warnings received if another violation is done after this period.

warnings.png.e46a1cdc2aea94b88cdb3eaf0ea56976.png

I was asking when will the warning be removed.

I don’t think it is as rigid as that. Fiverr penalizes users on a case by case basis.

I am aware of that, and I know that one can get banned from their first warning depending on the severity. But in normal cases what I said is true regarding the 3 warnings. Ask CS yourself.

Besides, ToS violations remain on your account forever. The 30/60/90 day period is only used to assess your eligibility for retaining your current level/promotion to the next level.

The 90 days period where if you collect 3 warnings gets you banned is 100% correct info as per what CS informed me, I will post a picture.

After the 90 days, the warning remains in their data base, but it won’t affect the count of warnings received if another violation is done after this period.

That’s interesting.

There have been sellers who’ve come to the forum saying they’ve been banned from Fiverr for receiving their second warning and that they had received their first warning more than 6 months back. The credibility of this info. (that I’d gleaned from the abovementioned sellers’ posts) is debatable, though.

So, I do think Fiverr takes into consideration any warnings/ToS violations the seller might have in their record (database)… irrespective of the duration in between them.

However, I do understand that there is no refuting the info. that’s been provided by CS themselves. 😜

That’s interesting.

There have been sellers who’ve come to the forum saying they’ve been banned from Fiverr for receiving their second warning and that they had received their first warning more than 6 months back. The credibility of this info. (that I’d gleaned from the abovementioned sellers’ posts) is debatable, though.

So, I do think Fiverr takes into consideration any warnings/ToS violations the seller might have in their record (database)… irrespective of the duration in between them.

However, I do understand that there is no refuting the info. that’s been provided by CS themselves. 😜

There have been sellers who’ve come to the forum saying they’ve been banned from Fiverr for receiving their second warning

As said earlier, there is no guarantee when/if a user is banned.

These cases’ severity levels might have been major.

All of my discussion (about 90 days period) and provided info from CS was regarding low level violations.

See Image

warnings2.png.417da11485af0e98338b5ab3ce2d5e35.png

Either way… irrespective of whether or not the warnings “expire” after 90 days, I think I am better off not violating the ToS (in a “minor” way) every 90 days or so; I’m happy not receiving any warnings in the first place. 🙂

I hope the other sellers don’t take this an invitation to violate the ToS every 90 days and to test their “limits,” so to speak. 😃

If a user got 1st warning means he only have 2 chance’s.

After 90 days does fiverr will remove the active warning and will give him 3 more chance ?

There have been sellers who’ve come to the forum saying they’ve been banned from Fiverr for receiving their second warning

As said earlier, there is no guarantee when/if a user is banned.

These cases’ severity levels might have been major.

All of my discussion (about 90 days period) and provided info from CS was regarding low level violations.

See Image

warnings2

there is no guarantee when/if a user is banned.

This is correct and there are things to keep in mind. Support stated (in your screenshot) that if you receive three active warnings your account will be banned. That makes sense. For the sake of others reading, though, they did not say that you couldn’t be banned for less than three.

whether or not the warnings “expire” after 90 days

To my understanding (backed up by actual Editorial actions) it is true that Support doesn’t use older warnings as part of the automatic demotion process, so in that sense, they expire. Fiverr does retain a record of all violations/warnings for the life of the account and if they want to use that as a reason to ban or demote someone, they will.

there is no guarantee when/if a user is banned.

This is correct and there are things to keep in mind. Support stated (in your screenshot) that if you receive three active warnings your account will be banned. That makes sense. For the sake of others reading, though, they did not say that you couldn’t be banned for less than three.

whether or not the warnings “expire” after 90 days

To my understanding (backed up by actual Editorial actions) it is true that Support doesn’t use older warnings as part of the automatic demotion process, so in that sense, they expire. Fiverr does retain a record of all violations/warnings for the life of the account and if they want to use that as a reason to ban or demote someone, they will.

This is my dream account.

If a user got 1st warning means he only have 2 chance’s.

After 90 days does fiverr will remove the active warning and will give him 3 more chance ?

You’re asking if Fiverr gives users the permission to break the rules 3 more times without consequences.

Archived