Account is restricted for verification

redbeat

My account is currently restricted for verification failed. I have tried to verify my account many times using my phone with my high-quality photo and National identity card, I don’t know why it not working on the phone. or its a bug? please help me. i opened a ticket yesterday about to let fiverr customer support know i am facing this problem on my phone when trying to verify and i got a reply that verification process only can be possible on phone and not to send photos and national ID to customer support. Now how can I verify my account?. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem?. please help me to show me a way to unrestricted my account. I would be glad

Thanks

• Like 2

I am also having the problem with verifying ID. Actually yesterday I got that pop up of verifying ID. But when i clicked on it to verify, it shows you have tried multiple times so your account is restricted, but I have not tried even single time to verify my account yet, then how they are saying that I have tried multiple times. That’s a mistake from fiverr side. Please help.

• 2 months later...

My Account also has been restricted, My phone no verified and I have taken high quality id proof and sent many time to approve.

Sent email Support center now let see what result come out.

FIVERR is always grate and I hope all problems goes solve ASAP.

Same issue I feel today … my account has been restricted.

I was sent ID proof high quality but can’t accept, I hope Fiverr solve this issue.

Because in past my many issues has been solve with grate support, FIVERR SUPPORT TEAM ARE GRATE ALWAYS

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I tried twice with an ID card. REJECTED both times. I then tried with my passport. By the time I finished, Fiverr closed down my account for trying too many times. As I am in a proofreading and editing business, I communicate with my clients via chat. One of them had just asked a question when I got blocked. I wasn’t able to respond!!! I contacted customer service and I am still waiting for an answer!!!

• 1 month later...

I’m praying someone has a solution for this. I made sure that my ID photos were very very clear and yet they got rejected every single time. Now my Fiverr account is locked. I have contacted customer service, and am waiting for a reply, but I need my account unlocked ASAP. Is there any, ANY way I can get my ID seen by a human and not some horrible AI? Please, I use Fiverr every single day.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I tried twice with an ID card. REJECTED both times. I then tried with my passport. By the time I finished, Fiverr closed down my account for trying too many times. As I am in a proofreading and editing business, I communicate with my clients via chat. One of them had just asked a question when I got blocked. I wasn’t able to respond!!! I contacted customer service and I am still waiting for an answer!!!

Did your problem resolve or not?

• 2 weeks later...

I’m praying someone has a solution for this. I made sure that my ID photos were very very clear and yet they got rejected every single time. Now my Fiverr account is locked. I have contacted customer service, and am waiting for a reply, but I need my account unlocked ASAP. Is there any, ANY way I can get my ID seen by a human and not some horrible AI? Please, I use Fiverr every single day.

Any success? I have the same problem since 3 weeks?

I just had the same issue happen to me. Tried multiple times to add id verification by phone and it won’t accept any picture taken. I also have a ticket and requested ASAP assistance as this is the only source of income I have. I also could not verify my account to add direct deposit for a similar reason: The verification codes they sent wouldn’t work, it wouldn’t call my cell phone, and kept locking out after so many attempts.

• Like 1

I followed these steps verbatim and it STILL disabled my account anyways. Is there any resolution to this or am I literally stuck in limbo until they fix the issue on their end? I have 2 tickets in for this now…

I am also having the problem with verifying ID. Actually yesterday I got that pop up of verifying ID. But when i clicked on it to verify, it shows you have tried multiple times so your account is restricted, but I have not tried even single time to verify my account yet, then how they are saying that I have tried multiple times. That’s a mistake from fiverr side. Please help.

Did they ever resolve this for you? If so, how? I use this everyday to work with my clients for their writing needs and need to be able to communicate and accept orders, especially since this is my sole form of income.