Why my gig doesn't show up in the results?

elenachiaradia

Yes I do have some impressions… is there a reason why Fiverr wouldn’t show me my own gig?

Fiverr algorythm choosing how many times they will show your gig according to ranking, so do you rather see it yourself or let other people find it and order? (Eg lets say they have a limit of 10 times a day and 4 times they will show it to you and only 6 times to pontenial buyers) so you basically might use 4 times out of 6 for nothing.

Of course I’m exaggerating right now, we are just sellers and all that is our assumptions based on observations and there is no way for us to know answers on those questions.

Fiverr algorythm choosing how many times they will show your gig according to ranking, so do you rather see it yourself or let other people find it and order? (Eg lets say they have a limit of 10 times a day and 4 times they will show it to you and only 6 times to pontenial buyers) so you basically might use 4 times out of 6 for nothing.

Of course I’m exaggerating right now, we are just sellers and all that is our assumptions based on observations and there is no way for us to know answers on those questions.

I understand… Well then I guess I shouldn’t worry too much.

Thanks for your explanations!

@elenachiaradia How recently did you change the title of your gig(s)? I would suggest that you wait for at least 2 or 3 days (after changing your gig title) before you try my suggestion ⬇️

• First, open an incognito session in your web browser.

• Then go to Fiverr’s homepage and enter the current title of your gig into the search bar on the top left-hand side. Click on the green “Search” button.

If everything is fine with your gig, it should show up in this search result. If this is the case, it means that you don’t have to worry; your gig is visible to your prospective buyers and is listed in Fiverr’s search listings. The probable reason why you are unable to find your gig when you search for it is that your gig might be showing up on the 30th page or the 89th page. You just need to meticulously go through each page to see if your gig is showing up anywhere. It is also perfectly normal for your gigs to show up on the 30th or 89th page right now cuz you are a new seller. One order would hardly change your gig ranking in Fiverr’s search. You need to constantly deliver orders and make revenue for Fiverr (without order cancellations/late deliveries, etc) for your gig’s ranking to improve.

Conversely, if your gig doesn’t show up in the search even after searching with your exact gig title, you should contact Fiverr’s Customer Support and let them know about it. They will check to see if something is amiss on their end, and they will rectify any problem they find. This should get your gig back on Fiverr’s search.

@elenachiaradia How recently did you change the title of your gig(s)? I would suggest that you wait for at least 2 or 3 days (after changing your gig title) before you try my suggestion ⬇️

• First, open an incognito session in your web browser.

• Then go to Fiverr’s homepage and enter the current title of your gig into the search bar on the top left-hand side. Click on the green “Search” button.

If everything is fine with your gig, it should show up in this search result. If this is the case, it means that you don’t have to worry; your gig is visible to your prospective buyers and is listed in Fiverr’s search listings. The probable reason why you are unable to find your gig when you search for it is that your gig might be showing up on the 30th page or the 89th page. You just need to meticulously go through each page to see if your gig is showing up anywhere. It is also perfectly normal for your gigs to show up on the 30th or 89th page right now cuz you are a new seller. One order would hardly change your gig ranking in Fiverr’s search. You need to constantly deliver orders and make revenue for Fiverr (without order cancellations/late deliveries, etc) for your gig’s ranking to improve.

Conversely, if your gig doesn’t show up in the search even after searching with your exact gig title, you should contact Fiverr’s Customer Support and let them know about it. They will check to see if something is amiss on their end, and they will rectify any problem they find. This should get your gig back on Fiverr’s search.

I’ll definitely try to check in a couple of days.

Thanks, very helpful!

Archived