Need some motivation

sagorself

A few days ago I have banned permanantly from Fiverr and now create a new one but my previous Gmail is signin my pc but today an email comes from my that email and it’s my previous fiverr account message , who is my previous one client .So now how will i connect with him?

It might be a problem for your account. You should ask fiverr before creating multiple account.

I am not creating any multiple account that account has permanently disabled .So how can we called it’s multiple account and though i am use another pc for this account and before that any of account was not created with this pc

• 3 weeks later...

I have created this account on 23 October 2018. I am very happy because the first month I have completed 5 orders with 5* review and also 2 order cancellation 😓 . However, a long way to go. Everyone should be patience and hard work also day by day to improve your skill. Then I think everyone you will win one day

Congratulations. All the best

I received my first order just after 2 hours of posting gig(MashaALLAH) but i did a wrong.I wanted to to show the buyer my initial work for his recommendation.But i submit it as final work.you know “first order confusion and nervousness”.Also the countdown clock make you a crazy fighting with clicking .

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived