Only receiving orders through Buyer Requests

sarah_mm

I have been part of Fiverr for about a year now. While I haven’t been so active, I have only received orders through Buyer Requests.

The majority of my orders have been through “I Will Write Your Blogs, Articles And SEO Content”, and i recently increased my rates after discovering that underselling myself in the buyer requests, had return buyers wanting more and more for less and less.

Do you have any recommendations on how I can improve this gig?

Thanks all!

I have been part of Fiverr for about a year now. While I haven’t been so active, I have only received orders through Buyer Requests.

The majority of my orders have been through “I Will Write Your Blogs, Articles And SEO Content”, and i recently increased my rates after discovering that underselling myself in the buyer requests, had return buyers wanting more and more for less and less.

Do you have any recommendations on how I can improve this gig?

Thanks all!

I recently increased my rates after discovering that underselling myself in the buyer requests, had return buyers wanting more and more for less and less.

I understand your feelings but the increase was probably too sharp in the eyes of the prospective buyers, that simply look to the number of reviews and to the eventual level of the seller. One move could be offering at least an “introductory” package at a lower price, so they can at least test the waters.

Archived