About my profile problem

srnashobhan

• 4 weeks later...

No worries it will become with the next message back If you responsed quickly. It depend about hourly rate You need to replay every message quickly and don’t be late with 24hourse. It doesn’t matter fiverr make percentage of this function If you replayed of 9 new message within 1 hour it will return to 1 hour response

Cheer you!

No worries it will become with the next message back If you responsed quickly. It depend about hourly rate You need to replay every message quickly and don’t be late with 24hourse. It doesn’t matter fiverr make percentage of this function If you replayed of 9 new message within 1 hour it will return to 1 hour response

Cheer you!

@dev_sal but as i am new,I am not getting so many messages…If you could help how to resolve

The “response time” doesn’t matter for the evaluation, but the “response rate” does. If you respond to every message within 24 hours and flag spam the response rate should be 100% (in theory, in the past at least, flagging it spam didn’t actually make it not take that into account in the stats, they say flagging as spam should make it not affect it now.).

@dev_sal but as i am new,I am not getting so many messages…If you could help how to resolve

At the first time you need to send Buyer Request If buyer send you message So, replay it then your will response will decrease like this. Don’t worry about Response time It isn’t too much important important thing is YOur work’s quality and communication!

Cheer you!

The “response time” doesn’t matter for the evaluation, but the “response rate” does. If you respond to every message within 24 hours and flag spam the response rate should be 100% (in theory, in the past at least, flagging it spam didn’t actually make it not take that into account in the stats, they say flagging as spam should make it not affect it now.).

@uk1000 response has also got down 😦

@uk1000 response has also got down 😦

Just respond to every message within 24 hours (or flag as spam if relevant) and it should go up if you receive new messages (it’s based on the last 60 days). If you’ve any existing messages that you haven’t replied to yet you could respond to those or flag them if necessary. To be extra safe you could reply to spam before flagging those messages as spam (though they say you shouldn’t need to now).

Also, I think using the web version is more reliable (in terms of setting the response rate properly) than the app from what people say. ie. the app I think sometimes has issues with it but the web version doesn’t.

Just respond to every message within 24 hours (or flag as spam if relevant) and it should go up if you receive new messages (it’s based on the last 60 days). If you’ve any existing messages that you haven’t replied to yet you could respond to those or flag them if necessary. To be extra safe you could reply to spam before flagging those messages as spam (though they say you shouldn’t need to now).

Also, I think using the web version is more reliable (in terms of setting the response rate properly) than the app from what people say. ie. the app I think sometimes has issues with it but the web version doesn’t.

@uk1000 😀 thank you for ur response

Doesn’t matter …

If you mean to just start chatting with a random user to increase the response rate you shouldn’t do that as you’d get flagged (eg. for spam) and that could get your account in trouble. You should only respond to those who first contact you (eg. a buyer interested in one of your gigs), or if you are contacting a seller about purchasing one of theirs.

If you mean to just start chatting with a random user to increase the response rate you shouldn’t do that as you’d get flagged (eg. for spam) and that could get your account in trouble. You should only respond to those who first contact you (eg. a buyer interested in one of your gigs), or if you are contacting a seller about purchasing one of theirs.

No, I also wanted to hear that if a new buyer sms, then it is possible to respond quickly

@uk1000 yes ofcourse thank you

Archived