What Mean of fiverr evaluation?

rajput786

Fiverr evaluation is where once a month (around the 15th) the Fiverr system checks your stats (completion rate, response rate, rating, earnings, etc.) and decides whether you should move up to the next level (if applicable), get demoted (if your current level is >=1) or stay on the same level.

The analytics screen will show more info on this.

• Like 20

Fiverr evaluation is where once a month (around the 15th) the Fiverr system checks your stats (completion rate, response rate, rating, earnings, etc.) and decides whether you should move up to the next level (if applicable), get demoted (if your current level is >=1) or stay on the same level.

The analytics screen will show more info on this.

@uk1000 thanks I understand. I’m a new seller.

And If my performances are good then Fiverr will put me in the next level. Right

• Like 11

On 2/9/2019 at 1:53 AM, rajput786 said:

And If my performances are good then Fiverr will put me in the next level. Right

You can go to the Analytics screen. When your stats meet the requirements for level 1 as shown on the right side of the Analytics screen, you’ll advance to that level.

• Like 14

I am guessing you are referring to St.Level’s day.

Usually every month around the 15th, all the sellers go through an
evaluation period. If you have good sales/ratings, you get promoted to a
level 1 seller, level 2 seller, or a Top rated seller.
On the other hand, if you did not meet the requirements, you get demoted.

I’m sure there is a link somewhere that tells us about the evaluation thingy…

I’m too lazy to go look for it though…

• Like 14

@uk1000 thanks I understand. I’m a new seller.

You will only get promoted to the next level if you meet certain requirements. There are 8 or so requirements that you need to complete (yes, you need to complete all of them) in order to be eligible for the next level.

Once you become eligible for the next level, you will get promoted on the 15th of that month or the 15th of the next month (whichever comes next) provided you maintain all your stats until the evaluation date.

For more info on Fiverr’s level system, you can check the analytics page as suggested by @uk1000 or go to fiverr.com/levels

• Like 11

I am guessing you are referring to St.Level’s day.

Usually every month around the 15th, all the sellers go through an

evaluation period. If you have good sales/ratings, you get promoted to a

level 1 seller, level 2 seller, or a Top rated seller.

On the other hand, if you did not meet the requirements, you get demoted.

I’m sure there is a link somewhere that tells us about the evaluation thingy…

I’m too lazy to go look for it though…

@zeus777 thanks for guide me but what mean of demoted ? Please tell me?

• Like 9

You will only get promoted to the next level if you meet certain requirements. There are 8 or so requirements that you need to complete (yes, you need to complete all of them) in order to be eligible for the next level.

Once you become eligible for the next level, you will get promoted on the 15th of that month or the 15th of the next month (whichever comes next) provided you maintain all your stats until the evaluation date.

For more info on Fiverr’s level system, you can check the analytics page as suggested by @uk1000 or go to fiverr.com/levels

Thanks for your guidenes.

• Like 9

Oh No need Google translate if you know so tell me otherwise wish you ok… thanks

I’m sorry but I’m not going to teach you English language if you can’t even open google translate and learn it for yourself.

I hope someone else will be more helpful and will explain the meaning of that word for you.

But without investing your time even in such a simple things you wouldn’t be able to become successful, no one else will do your job for you.

Good luck.

• Like 27
  • Sad 1

• 4 years later...
On 2/9/2019 at 8:00 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

I’m sorry but I’m not going to teach you English language if you can’t even open google translate and learn it for yourself.

I hope someone else will be more helpful and will explain the meaning of that word for you.

But without investing your time even in such a simple things you wouldn’t be able to become successful, no one else will do your job for you.

Good luck.

man this attitude is so sad, if you're not gonna help then don't bother commenting😂 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

• 5 months later...
On 2/9/2019 at 4:30 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

Good luck.

You are so rude! He is just asking what the word ''demoted'' means.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, emmanuelalfredr said:

You are so rude!

Sometimes 

1 hour ago, emmanuelalfredr said:

He is just asking what the word ''demoted'' means.

It’s not “just”, sometimes you have to push people to start thinking and not bring everything to them on a silver plate especially when it’s a simple thing as this, that they can learn with their own initiative. 
By the way, he’s profile is gone so most likely he got banned. Not surprised though. 

• Like 8
  • Up 3

On 2/9/2019 at 2:54 PM, rajput786 said:

thanks for guide me but what mean of demoted ? Please tell me?

Demoted is to when analytics of you drop and Fever decrease account rank of you and your account derank.

^^ If you don't want to use google translate and want us to spoon feed you here is my answer. Not making fun of youbut if someone has free resources and is not utilizing them, he deserves it.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, emmanuelalfredr said:

You are so rude!

Seriously? You have resurrected a post from February 2019 just to call someone rude? 🤣

35 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

^^ If you don't want to use google translate and want us to spoon feed you here is my answer. Not making fun of youbut if someone has free resources and is not utilizing them, he deserves it.

It looks like that user is no longer with us (and haven't been since March 2019, so four and a half years). Apparently utilizing free resources was too much effort.

• Like 8