Please have a LOOK over my Fiverr Id, [I want MY FIVER ID more Professional]

umersadeeq

@zeus777 I hope you will get secces in your career.

Uh…I’m sorry??? 😕

I’m not sure what made you leave the post, and as much as I appreciate you

saying that, I’m doing pretty fine overall with my career, both in and outside Fiverr.😅

(I see a lot of your posts and I get the feeling you are randomly leaving them

without reading the contents carefully, you might want to read through the original

posts first…)

Uh…I’m sorry??? 😕

I’m not sure what made you leave the post, and as much as I appreciate you

saying that, I’m doing pretty fine overall with my career, both in and outside Fiverr.😅

(I see a lot of your posts and I get the feeling you are randomly leaving them

without reading the contents carefully, you might want to read through the original

posts first…)

Ohh ok good behappy always.

I think everything that needs to be said has been said, but I’m just gonna go ahead and add another comment.

When you come to the forum asking for ANY kind of help asking people to check

out your gigs, unless you are being honest and professional, people will point out

the obvious mistakes. Lies will be exposed.

You asked for help, and you got really good,helpful, honest comments.

Snapping back ain’t the right thing to do.

Thanks for your comment. @zeus777 There is no lie, I already mention above. What really is, the truth. And I am not here for [People blaming me for their assumption]. I am fine with, What I have.

By the way, thank you so much for your valuable time.

Please Help me out with this.

Here is the link to my ID;

https://www.fiverr.com/users/umersadeeq

If you are fine with what you have, why even create this post asking for people’s help? In fact, this was your very first post on this thread:

Anyway, enough said, I think. You’ve already received tons of help. Now, it is up to you to decide what you’re going to do with all the help/info. you’ve received.

Good luck! ❄️

Just my 2 cents…

Others already mention some of this, but I will make this short.

1. You are using stock photo for profile picture (that is against the TOS)
  2. Editing gig description is copied from TRS
  3. Your gig images are or same that you can find anywhere, or you used mockups made from someone else.
  4. If you want to be successful you need to be unique and not copy work from anyone.

If you are fine with what you have, why even create this post asking for people’s help? In fact, this was your very first post on this thread:

Anyway, enough said, I think. You’ve already received tons of help. Now, it is up to you to decide what you’re going to do with all the help/info. you’ve received.

Good luck! ❄️

Is it really fair to blame someone for the content and identity? I asked for the help that how can I improve my profile. Not to judge my ID content by making someone’s assumption. {either it’s real or fake}

Thanks for being nice to me, Actually I was hurt when {someone assume negative about me}

🙂

Is it really fair to blame someone for the content and identity? I asked for the help that how can I improve my profile. Not to judge my ID content by making someone’s assumption. {either it’s real or fake}

Thanks for being nice to me, Actually I was hurt when {someone assume negative about me}

🙂

Is it really fair to blame someone for the content and identity?

Yes it is absolutely fair to point out that you stole someone else’s content, and the photo you are using to identify you, is not you. You do not appear to have any interest in being an honest seller. Honest sellers do not steal content and photos from other people, and then expect other people not to call you out for doing so.

I asked for the help that how can I improve my profile.

And you have not yet put the wealth of advice given to you into action. No one else is going to make you successful. That is YOUR responsibility – and it looks like you have little to no interest in doing any of the work yourself. You keep asking for shortcuts and easy options. There are none.

As long as you are stealing your content and photos from other people, then it is likely that no one is going to hire you. I certainly won’t.

Respected @jonbaas,

I agree with your suggestion, I do deliver great work in the order. But the reason why I want o improve my ID, is I am not getting orders. I am struggling from long time. Doing very hard word. But…

The reason for asking about improvent is to start getting orders.

Thanks!

Changing your ID is not going to get you orders. I guarantee it.

You need to change the root cause of WHY you don’t get orders. That’s what determines if people buy from you. Assuming that your ID is the reason is a mistake and will distract you from addressing the actual issues.

Changing your ID is not going to get you orders. I guarantee it.

You need to change the root cause of WHY you don’t get orders. That’s what determines if people buy from you. Assuming that your ID is the reason is a mistake and will distract you from addressing the actual issues.

Thank you so much @humanissocia, Your suggestion really means a lot me. 🙂

Archived