Account has been Restricted due to Identity verify

wordpress_it_bd

Hi,

My account has been restricted due to submit NID copy and photo multiple time. I have taken good quality photos but it’s always notify not accept, when i tried 3rd time my account has been restricted.

I have open a support ticket but don’t know what will be result. Is there anyone experienced who can suggest me how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

This seems to be happening a Lot here. Their ID verification system is not working properly. Support will give you one last attempt to verify and If you fail your account will be permanently restricted.

but last attempt ? I have real and good quality photos but system not working what should i will do? Is it my lacks ?

• 1 month later...

Hi, my account was restricted due to id verification. I had uploaded good quality selfie and national id card only to get my account restricted by them. I had worked my ass up to achieve this and now restricted. What I am gonna do, this is frustrating.

Hi, my account was restricted due to id verification. I had uploaded good quality selfie and national id card only to get my account restricted by them. I had worked my ass up to achieve this and now restricted. What I am gonna do, this is frustrating.

Check this thread …

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink" alt="wink As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

Hope it will help you

• 2 years later...

Archived