Can someone please check out this gig for me

cornelez

Have you proofread your own gig description? If no, you should. If yes, maybe focus on something else than proofreading. Good luck!

I have proofread it myself and that’s the reason i was thinking maybe if another person could help me do that, since it’s not always the best for one to proofread his own work. However, thanks for your advice.

Your video is good but i see that there is a little bit of time between paragraphs, as you know not all people are native English speakers, so you can make it slower little bit, si Any one can read it,

2_ u should make an attractive background and money back guarantee logo at the end
Check my first gig to see exemple
Good luck

Your video is good but i see that there is a little bit of time between paragraphs, as you know not all people are native English speakers, so you can make it slower little bit, si Any one can read it,

2_ u should make an attractive background and money back guarantee logo at the end

Good luck

Thank you very much Walidhks. I appreciate you time.

Good luck

Can i have the link to your gig please?

Good luck

You forgot to provide me the link to your gig so i can see the example you talked about.

Thanks

Archived