Bonjour Fiverr ;-)

easyeeve

Hello there, my name is Yves and totally new on Fiverr, but I must say I’m pretty excited to join this community. There are so many talented people around here, it’s kind of amazing to see all of those skills around.

I’m from Paris, France, and I was wondering if there would be any other frogs around ?
I am a graphic designer and illustrator, I hope I will have a good experience on Fiverr.

Congratulations to all the gifted people around here who show their work with such a contagious enthusiasm,
cheers,
EasyEeve

Bonjour @easyeeve, comment vas-tu?

Bienvenue en Fiverr!!

Bonjour @kfphysio, merci pour ton message ! 🙂

Guys, I had a message this night from a potential client, but wants to work with me only with ■■■■■ or email… is this the regular procedure ?

I don’t trust much this way of proceed, can you please enlight me ? Thanks in advance,

Easyeeve

From Fiverr Tos that clearly says:

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Sky pe/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

From Fiverr Tos that clearly says:

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Sky pe/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply @arty182925, this is exactly what I had in mind.

I just wanted to know as i joined Fiverr only yesterday, but I suspected it was a way to avoid the platform.

I will kindly say “no” to his request if he doesn’t want to work with me via Fiverr…

Archived