Returning buyer leaves 4 stars after 100% satisfaction and service

codepanda

I don’t know what to do with this buyer. He is always comes with new projects and after everything done very well he’s leaving 4 star reviews and the next day he is coming back. 😦 he made my best selling gig 5 stars to 4.8 and my seller stars to 4.9 any suggestions ?

I had asked him in the previous order but no luck

Well, then sometimes you need to put them on the spot, too.

Depends on your rapport.

“Hey mate, I appreciate all the business, but you know that those ratings saying you wouldn’t work with me again are going to put me out of business.” Sometimes is needed.

Well, then sometimes you need to put them on the spot, too.

Depends on your rapport.

“Hey mate, I appreciate all the business, but you know that those ratings saying you wouldn’t work with me again are going to put me out of business.” Sometimes is needed.

Hey mate, I appreciate all the business, but you know that those ratings saying you wouln’t work with me again are going to putting me out of business.

thank you boss ! will try in this way

Hey mate, I appreciate all the business, but you know that those ratings saying you wouln’t work with me again are going to putting me out of business.

thank you boss ! will try in this way

Just be careful, you saying that’s nearing the line of crossing the TOS. I don’t think it crosses it, but it’s close.

I don’t want to get hurt 😦 I’ll let it go then, Really dissapointed about this after hard working

There’s a solution to everything. 99.9% of buyers are reasonable and if they hurt you they likely don’t even realize it. People have become used to being in “the cynical internet”. So they rate like they are used to. Imagine if YouTube required videos to maintain a 90% approval rating Yowza!. And the stars, I don’t think, are represented to buyers in a way that anything seems to matter to them other than the main rating.

Archived