How can i bring my gig on top of first page

aqibyaqoob2017

• 3 weeks later...

Well, to be honest I opened your gig and immediately wanted to close it. But I still pushed myself to still scroll through your pictures and that was enough.
If I didn’t go further than just checking your pictures then I’m not surprised that people not ordering.

I attached here your image. It’s flashy and colours are really not working with each other and everything I see is just a bad bad taste in design (even for yourself) so I only can imagine what you would make for your client if you didn’t even try to make your image appealing.
People are looking at visuals and this image is the first thing people see.
Again everybody have different tastes and maybe you can find a customer with that kind of image.

EF18CC48-5D8B-41CD-BAB1-83D8D768F8FD.thumb.jpeg.51efb326763431cf7e3d76e71177c70c.jpeg

Well, to be honest I opened your gig and immediately wanted to close it. But I still pushed myself to still scroll through your pictures and that was enough.

If I didn’t go further than just checking your pictures then I’m not surprised that people not ordering.

I attached here your image. It’s flashy and colours are really not working with each other and everything I see is just a bad bad taste in design (even for yourself) so I only can imagine what you would make for your client if you didn’t even try to make your image appealing.

People are looking at visuals and this image is the first thing people see.

Again everybody have different tastes and maybe you can find a customer with that kind of image.

Thank you for your opnion,i just change the picture yesterday i am going to change the picture.

What about this picture i am attaching

Wix-Gig-Aqib.thumb.jpg.3967a51ccafc9a6284d8a58881eb2abe.jpg

Thank you for your opnion,i just change the picture yesterday i am going to change the picture.

What about this picture i am attaching

This image you attached is a near perfect duplicate of a stock photo and all you did was add some text. Fiverr might not even allow it or might ban the gig later due to the copied graphics. You need to design some original images of your own with few or no copied elements. If you can’t or aren’t good at it you can hire someone to create gig images for you.

This image you attached is a near perfect duplicate of a stock photo and all you did was add some text. Fiverr might not even allow it or might ban the gig later due to the copied graphics. You need to design some original images of your own with few or no copied elements. If you can’t or aren’t good at it you can hire someone to create gig images for you.

Thank you for your opinion,i will follow your instructions.

I want to ask the only problem is picture or something else,i think @mariashtelle1 pointed this issue and everyone did not see the gig and make critics on picture

first you need to make sure that you are not copying anything from fiver to make your gigs.just have a look on others profile and gigs after that write by your ownself title to description and everything including images for gig and in which category you are lying let suppose you are working for graphics then write tags related to graphics and so on for each category

• 1 month later...

Greetings,hope all are doing well.As i am facing this issue that my gig is going down from last two weeks.Impressions going down constantly 25k to 10k in last two weeks.
How can i recover that suggestions needed but i am sharing gig on facebook,twitter & g+.
Looking for your expert opnions.Thank You
Gig Link
https://www.fiverr.com/aqibyaqoob2017/redesign-efficient-wix-website

• 5 months later...

Greetings,hope you all are doing well.
I want to know how much average selling price effects Gig?
And if i got the orders of low price like $5 and with 5* review and other condition is if i got order of $100 and 5* review which will be more effective?
Hope you will help me in this confusion.
Thank you

Either or doesn’t matter in my opinion, a 5 star review is a 5 star review. Your average selling price doesn’t effect your gig unless the secret algo decides to give it a boost for making Fiverr more money. (which is totally possible i guess)

• 1 month later...

Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen!!!
I am writing here to seek your help and guidance.
My gig did not come on first page from last 5 months even i dont have any negative review from last 4 moths and any cancellation.
My gig stats go up and down but my gig always go down to pages now its on page 4.
So what you guys suggest me,what can i do now.
Thank you for your time.
Stay bless

Archived