For sellers who have never ordered on fiverr

ronhi85

On 2/7/2019 at 8:55 PM, misscrystal said:

What do they mean by “did you use this delivery?” 

I get that question a lot whenever I purchase gigs on Fiverr…Let’s say you purchased a t-shirt design from a particular seller, Fiverr wants to know if you ended up using that design…Its just a way to see if you were happy with your purchase or not… 

• Like 51

What do they mean by “did you use this delivery?” In my case they don’t really use what I send them. It’s not something they use.

I’d say in your case some customers might interpret that question so that they’ll tick “yes” if they think whatever they bought already happened, or no if not, and some will tick “yes” more like “she did her job”.

I don’t think it’s really important anyway, as lots of buyers of more “tangible” services here will tick “no/not yet” anyway, most buyers complete and review right after you deliver, so how many of them will already have used the delivery by when they answer that question? They need to upload the bought text, logo somewhere, add the VO to their video, etc., etc., actually “do” something, so I suspect the majority will answer that question with “Not yet”. Fiverr must be aware of that. So, I’d not worry about that specific question really.

From all logic, I’d say the only people who’d tick “no” are those who were very disappointed with the gig they bought and don’t even plan to use it/don’t think it will ever “happen”.

• Like 47
  • Up 1

• 4 years later...

I think a good exercise for Fiverr sellers is to do some light buying as well. There is a lot of good information to be gathered in order to grow your business by being on the side of the buyer as well. Make sure you understand the full process of getting and sending orders so you can optimize your gigs for buyers looking to hire you too. 

• Like 39
  • Thanks 2