New South African Seller!

takusharon

Hi there

I’m new to fiverr and look forward to learning plenty and, more obviously, earning some extra income. I’m a creative writer and voice over artist .

I would love to learn how to best to use fiverr and how I can attract more buyers to my gigs.

how I can attract more buyers to my gigs.

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

how I can attract more buyers to my gigs.

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

Thank you so much. I’ll check them out

Don’t be like a lot of them. They get your money & don’t fulfill the service then BLOCK the customer so they can’t have any further contact. Wow!! Everyone that I’ve purchased from has done this. Great customer service huh???

Very simple to handle, a seller blocking a buyer without delivering the order with the aim of running away with free money!!

Very funny, I can’t imagine a seller doing this.

Just report such a seller to CS and they’ll get you your money back.

Easy, no need to quarrel.

Very simple to handle, a seller blocking a buyer without delivering the order with the aim of running away with free money!!

Very funny, I can’t imagine a seller doing this.

Just report such a seller to CS and they’ll get you your money back.

Easy, no need to quarrel.

I have no reason to lie about what I experienced. If the content isn’t allowed my bad. There’s no customer service to complain to. I know what to do. Stop using the service.

Don’t be like a lot of them. They get your money & don’t fulfill the service then BLOCK the customer so they can’t have any further contact. Wow!! Everyone that I’ve purchased from has done this. Great customer service huh???

Not all of them, believe me

Archived