How to delete my gig?

rohanbs

Question

2 answers to this question

Go to Fiverr’s homepage and click on “Switch to Selling” on the top right-hand side (if it says “Switch to Buying,” you can skip this step).

Click on “Gigs” from the list on the top. You will now see a list of all your active gigs.

On the right-hand side of each of the gigs that are listed, you will see a down arrow 🔽

Click on that arrow and you will get a drop-down list with the option “Delete” in it.

• Go to Fiverr’s homepage and click on “Switch to Selling” on the top right-hand side (if it says “Switch to Buying,” you can skip this step).
  • Click on “Gigs” from the list on the top. You will now see a list of all your active gigs.
  • On the right-hand side of each of the gigs that are listed, you will see a down arrow 🔽
  • Click on that arrow and you will get a drop-down list with the option “Delete” in it.

I don’t get that option for some reason… but it shows on my promote gig link… crazy! I am trying to reach out to support but there is no such link so that I can email or chat with them… I am feeling like stuck.

Archived