Give me some tips how to get order

meherun_nesa

Meherun_nesa:
First thing first; make sure that you make your gig descriptions tags, title and images are perfectly in balance and than SOCIAL MEDIA- Market your gigs on social media…
🙂 That’s all - Don’t rely on fiverr alone to get some work- treat it like a business.
And this is how you will solve your GIG RANKING ISSUE- Remember its not just one factor that influence ranking.

Meherun_nesa:

First thing first; make sure that you make your gig descriptions tags, title and images are perfectly in balance and than SOCIAL MEDIA- Market your gigs on social media…

🙂 That’s all - Don’t rely on fiverr alone to get some work- treat it like a business.

And this is how you will solve your GIG RANKING ISSUE- Remember its not just one factor that influence ranking.

everyday i share my gig all of my social account

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

thank you so much dear

okay sir…sorry for mistake

okay sir…sorry for mistake

Learn from your mistakes. Don’t repeat them again. @meherun_nesa This is one of the traits that differentiate successful individuals from the rest.

Just don’t use words like sir, dear, madam, bro, sis, dude, brother, sister. They make you sound very unprofessional. I am sure this is not the impression you want to give your clients.

Hello sir. Thank you for contacting me brother. I look forward to working with you dear. <— sentences like these are a strict NO NO.

Just say: Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I look forward to working with you.

You see the difference? This ⬆️ looks much more professional than the sentences above it. Even if you can’t see the difference it makes, trust me, @lloydsolutions is right.

• 2 years later...

Archived