"X" is not accepting messages at this time

ajoysahagd

This Thing also happened to me. I am a new seller so I stay active on fiverr full 24h. One day a clint messaged me and said that he has lot of work over Image to Text.

And then he gave me number and signed out. I told him tat its out of fiverrs policy to contact out of fiverr. But he never came back. and the Next day I see the same thing tat says  "xxxx001 can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate".

I really has happy to see a message from Clint tough. 🙂 

• Like 16

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Fiverr Team, Many people are having this problem.
Please be professional and solve it.
I was discussing a project with a seller and the same message appeared followed by the profile disappearing.
I created another fiver and found the profile that told me that she wasn't the one who blocked me...
A lot of people are losing sales and you are not doing anything. I was going to pay someone $250 to build my website.
Please solve the problem. 

IMG_C9A2593EA3F6-1.jpeg

• Like 6

• 7 months later...

Same here, I made a new account and messaged the seller, before it said She wasn't accepting messages and when I clicked her profile it said no longer available. Though, when I made a new account everything was fine, easily contacted the seller, I'll reply to this when I get some more info as I messaged Fiverr in the support tab.

• Like 2

On 10/25/2022 at 5:08 PM, catarinamiami said:

Dear Fiverr Team, Many people are having this problem.
Please be professional and solve it.
I was discussing a project with a seller and the same message appeared followed by the profile disappearing.
I created another fiver and found the profile that told me that she wasn't the one who blocked me...
A lot of people are losing sales and you are not doing anything. I was going to pay someone $250 to build my website.
Please solve the problem. 

IMG_C9A2593EA3F6-1.jpeg

Same issue here, though with another gig, Fiverr wont be professional and solve it, the support agent just says the don't accept messages though she was gonna buy and asked me question about what time's I was online so we can work at that time then It happened, so annoying, frustrates me and her, as she will lose a client and I will be frustrated as a good seller is lost.

• Like 2