"X" is not accepting messages at this time

ajoysahagd

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Only my messages? It also says only that it’s only visible to me that the user is not accepting messages at this time.

There is no way to tell how many people he is not taking messages from. I assume he blocked you but I’m not positive about that.

Was he a buyer of yours, or a seller you were talking to?

• Like 15

There is no way to tell how many people he is not taking messages from. I assume he blocked you but I’m not positive about that.

Was he a buyer of yours, or a seller you were talking to?

He is a buyer. Since it is not redirecting me on clicking his username to contact him, I think he hasn’t blocked me. I assume so.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

What does it mean by in message section? “” (buyer_username) is not accepting messages at this time."

The buyer blocked me? or reported me to fiverr? Will it create impact on my profile?

Thank you for your help in advance.

What does it mean by in message section? “” (buyer_username) is not accepting messages at this time."

The buyer blocked me? or reported me to fiverr? Will it create impact on my profile?

I have the same problem & after 12 hours it says “You chose to archive this conversation. If you wish to send “buyerNam” a message, please unarchive the conversation first”

He is a seller, now I can start conversation?

• Like 15

I have the same problem & after 12 hours it says “You chose to archive this conversation. If you wish to send “buyerNam” a message, please unarchive the conversation first”

He is a seller, now I can start conversation?

It’s considered rude to hijack someone else’s thread with your own questions.

If you are also a seller, and you were asking for work, you were likely blocked. If you’re a buyer, then maybe that seller has decided it’s not in their best interest to work with you.

• Like 13

I never try to inure about this but I just recall that I have same thread in my inbox…😃
now I wonder whats that ?

Buyer contacted me and I asked some questions regarding job, then he rudely replied that he didn’t rewarded me job yet and has sent message to many other…

I gently said I was just asking because he wrote price before starting message…so he replied he will give this job to any one but not me because I answered his last message that way 😃

Later I wish him best luck and stop talking and now I can see his chat saying -“buyer is not accepting messages at this time”…
I can see his profile though 😕

• Like 14

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I am also facing the issue right now, I was discussing about the project, and suddenly I got this message, now I cant reply to the buyer.

Same here, Its sad… Happened just yesterday. I have to say, we discussed price topic. Tho buyer was about to continue work with me, and no signs of refuse were present.

• Like 14

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I got a client who asked me to make a sample so that we can proceed with the work if he likes it. Once I submitted the sample, he said that its good and then the next thing I see is "X is not accepting messages at this time." I can view his profile though. What can be the reason? Is he offline? He blocked me? Or some new feature on Fiverr?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2