How to get first project in fiverr?

yousafawan27

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information to help you in the above.
Enjoy! 🙂

Edit: Suggest you check out the competition in respect of your gig pricing. Most new sellers lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Try submitting responses to buyer requests and share your gigs on social media. That’s how most people get their first few orders.

Thanks for quick Response i have 15 years experience in IT setup some time i think about freelance but i don’t get a success and at the end i stop looking fiverr after year a go today i decide to reopen fiverr account and trying to start work. can i do it?

and don it?

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information to help you in the above.

Enjoy! 🙂

Edit: Suggest you check out the competition in respect of your gig pricing. Most new sellers lower their prices until they move up the levels.

lloydsolutions thanks a lot i will try my best i will find about adobe photoshop logo design and Network configuration job

hi greetings…!!!
as i am an old user of fiverr but i started again with my new account…this time fiverr updated its term and services but i got 2 orders at very first day of creating my account…the thing i notice according to my experience it totally depends on your gig description and the flow of your gig as mentioned the detail in your gig…
for example if you created a flat/minimalist gig you should maintain a proper flow of minimal logo design in your gig from start to end…like tags gig title and description and the gig images…moreover you have to sit online for 24/7 and send the buyers request every day but the thing matters a lot is that how you respond to a buyer request…you should first read the request properly and then send to buyer with the specific terms he/she mentioned in his/her post…i promise if you follow these instructions without any violation and misconduct you will surely get a lot of projects on daily basis…thanks
Alizeh:slightly_smiling_face:

• 1 year later...

Archived