Personal website issue

anglesdesigns

Go to Switch to Selling at the top of the Fiverr main page and then More.

You will see Buyer Requests in the drop down menu.

If you do not see any Buyer Requests available to you check this out:

Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)

Im not getting it? can i post buyers request

Buyer Requests is where buyers post if they want a service. If you are able to provide that service as a seller you can reply.

If you as a buyer require a service you can make a post there requesting the service you want.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/submitting-offers-to-buyer-requests

Here is also a link to: https://support.fiverr.com/ where you will find answers to all of your questions.

Hello,

If you are a buyer, you are able to post requests for help, sellers can respond to your request with $ quotes and information.

If you are a seller, you can see what the buyer posts in his/her request and you can submit an offer!

can i post buyers request

Only if you are looking for a seller to work with you on a project. If, on the other hand, you are a seller and looking for a job, you should not be creating a buyer request (I have even heard of sellers receiving warnings for misusing the buyer request section to advertise their gigs).

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

if you are a seller then you may try sending offer in Buyer Requests on which service you have gig and capable of.

And maybe you may market your gig(s) in legit ways.

Unfortunately I don’t have any experience doing gig marketing. I’m totally depended on Fiverr’s own traffic and reputation. Maybe some others will write about gig marketing.

@engshimul What did you just write? lol. It doesn’t answer the OP’s question at all. Not even close! :rofl:

@angelsdesigns Yep, you not only get notified via e-mail (provided you either have the e-mail notifications enabled or didn’t make any changes to Fiverr’s default e-mail notification settings) but also via Fiverr’s notification system… u know with the red/pink dot that you see beside where it says “Messages” on the top left-hand side of your Fiverr homepage. When you click on messages and select “notifications,” there will be a notification there too… which says “You have a new order and instructions from xyz buyer. Get started.”

If you use Fiverr’s mobile App, you will get notifications on your smartphone, too.

if you are a seller then you may try sending offer in Buyer Requests on which service you have gig and capable of.

And maybe you may market your gig(s) in legit ways.

Unfortunately I don’t have any experience doing gig marketing. I’m totally depended on Fiverr’s own traffic and reputation. Maybe some others will write about gig marketing.

@engshimul What did you just write? lol. It doesn’t answer the OP’s question at all. Not even close! :rofl:

@angelsdesigns Yep, you not only get notified via e-mail (provided you either have the e-mail notifications enabled or didn’t make any changes to Fiverr’s default e-mail notification settings) but also via Fiverr’s notification system… u know with the red/pink dot that you see beside where it says “Messages” on the top left-hand side of your Fiverr homepage. When you click on messages and select “notifications,” there will be a notification there too… which says “You have a new order and instructions from xyz buyer. Get started.”

If you use Fiverr’s mobile App, you will get notifications on your smartphone, too.

Ops! I’m lost…!!!

Maybe need some rest. :roll_eyes:

Hi anyone from pakistan hws ur experience going

And have you put bank details

It is unwise to ask other people about their bank details. This is something that could become a breech of privacy. You don’t need to know the bank details of other users.

It is unwise to ask other people about their bank details. This is something that could become a breech of privacy. You don’t need to know the bank details of other users.

Hey

Your are not getting me im asking that where to put details on fiverr are these visible

Archived