Warning recovery

ahmedtonmoy

fiverr is a very popular site now all over the world. many many freelancers work here. for maintaining a system fiverr make some rules.if anyone breaks the rules then Fiverr gives warning. ok, it’s fine. but the main topic is the freelancer who works here with a good profile they did hard work. so sometimes they can make a mistake then they receive a warning from Fiverr. it’s natural. but I think Fiverr should make a system that recovery a warning.I mean if you receive a warning then if you can provide good service within 1 year without any warning then your warning will be removed. something like that(this will not easy and not impossible) I just gave an example. i hope Fiverr should do something like that.

Warnings are counted against your level for 60 days. However they are not erased from your overall record. This is necessary to see if there is an ongoing problem or not.

If you have a series of warnings over a period of time fiverr needs to know that.

Most sellers who read the terms of service and follow the rules never get even one warning.

• 3 years later...
On 1/29/2019 at 8:50 PM, ahmedtonmoy said:

fiverr is a very popular site now all over the world. many many freelancers work here. for maintaining a system fiverr make some rules.if anyone breaks the rules then Fiverr gives warning. ok, it’s fine. but the main topic is the freelancer who works here with a good profile they did hard work. so sometimes they can make a mistake then they receive a warning from Fiverr. it’s natural. but I think Fiverr should make a system that recovery a warning.I mean if you receive a warning then if you can provide good service within 1 year without any warning then your warning will be removed. something like that(this will not easy and not impossible) I just gave an example. i hope Fiverr should do something like that.

a Great Topic ... Fiverr Will Do That . 

Archived